Recipes for Calm
Formulated as a superfood snack, mycro honeys are a life-enriching, anytime whole food supplement.
What you'll need:
+ 1 cup gluten-free flour (1:1 baking flour)
+ 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
+ 1 tsp cinnamon
+ 1 tsp ground ginger
+ 1/2 tsp nutmeg
+ 1/2 tsp baking soda
+ 1/2 cup grated carrots (~2 large carrots)
+ 1 Tbsp mycro Calm honey + Handful of crushed walnuts
Calm Carrot Cake Muffin Bites
1. Grate carrots in a food processor.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a mixing bowl add flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and baking soda. Stir until combined.
4. In another mixing bowl combine apple sauce, honey and carrots. Mix well.
5. Pour dry mixture into wet mixture. Scrape edges until well incorporated.
6. Fold in walnuts at the end.
7. Lightly oil a muffin pan.
8. Use a spoon or cookie dough scooper to transfer batter to muffin pan.
9. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until slightly golden.
10. Enjoy warm with some honey. Store in refrigerator for optimal freshness.
Recipe and content contributed by Danielle Bear
Let's do mushrooms together
Sign up for our newsletter for 10% off!