Complimentary Activate with purchase of The Super Stack!

Five reasons why delicious mycro superfood honey should replace your boring vitamins and supplements

Add any three honeys to build your own stack

Shop Now

One:

You’re wasting money on expensive vitamins and supplements that – let’s be honest! – you probably forget to take.

If you’re like most of us, you’re pretty inconsistent about taking those boring vitamins that are gathering dust in your cupboards. Chances are, it’s because you can’t tell if they’re actually doing anything – they don’t seem to deliver benefit you can feel. And there’s a reason for that, leading us to...

mycro honey assortment

Two:

Your body knows what to do with nutrition from food. From pills? Not so much.

Experts say that only about 10% of a vitamin’s potency is normally absorbed by your body. Which means the remaining 90% is just flushed out of your system.

Walnut dipped in myrco immunity

Three:

Mycro is so nutrient-rich that your body will feel the difference....one delicious spoonful at a time.

Mycro is a collection of pristine raw honeys infused with the flavor of cacao, plus the lifechanging power of functional mushrooms and adaptogens -- ingredients found in nature that work with your body to fight stress and improve your mood; increase energy, stamina, endurance, and strength; support your immune system; and so much more. Mycro is nutrition you can feel.

mycro activate on plate with a spoon

Four:

The taste: Mycro tastes amazing!

Delicious wholefood honey infused with cacao... on toast, in a smoothie, or right off the spoon...taking your vitamins every day becomes something you can look forward to!

bite into banana bread dressed with mycro and seeds

Five:

Mycro is just so easy.

One jar. One spoonful. Every day. That’s it...whole superfood honey that tastes amazing, delivers nutrition your body needs, and makes you feel incredible.

How simple is that?

mycro Immunity

Amazing product!

"I love the taste, the smell, and the way it invigorates my spirit! Thank you!"

—  Christina C.
Austin, Texas

True Health

"Smitten with the Super Stack! I feel healthy with better energy levels and moods since the integration of mycro into my days. I would highly recommend anyone seeking balance to give it a try!"

—  Karen H.
Portland, Oregon

So happy we met

"I am so impressed with these products. Great ingredients, delicious flavors, and great results. Keep up the great work!"

—  Amy C.
Los Angeles, California

You’ve never tasted vitamins and supplements like this!